In the Salt Caves we apply Halotherapy as a 100% natural Complementary Practice for the relief of various skin, respiratory and nervous system processes (situations of stress or exhaustion).
We achieved this by applying a technique discovered in the year 1841 by the doctor and surgeon Feliks Boczkowski of the Wieliczka salt mines in Poland, observing how the miners did not suffer, unlike the rest of the population, from lung diseases such as tuberculosis.
What is Halotherapy?
Halotherapy consists of making it possible to expose and / or inhale air with micronized salt inside specially equipped technical rooms, in which we emulate the microclimate of a natural salt cave thanks to the use of a state of the halogenerator .
When this is applied in a temperature, humidity, concentration and particle size control environment that guarantees its effectiveness within a safety framework, we are talking about CONTROLLED HALOTHERAPY.
Halotherapy is suitable for children from three months onwards, to adults without age limits and also for pregnant women
Halotherapy is not only directed at pathological processes.
Anyone can benefit from its action to maintain cleaner airways, helping to eliminate mucus and particles of contamination, allergens, pathogens that obstruct our respiratory system.
In athletes, musicians or professions in which the respiratory system is vital, better performance is also achieved at the expense of achieving with a greater volume of air more oxygen to the muscle and therefore greater resistance.
Salt produces well-being in psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, bronchial, asthmatic, allergic processes ... thanks to the fact that salt is:
It reduces inflammation in the skin and in the respiratory tract, thus allowing a greater volume of air to enter.
- Thanks to its hygroscopic capacity, it attracts water, moistening the mucus, which favors and facilitates the cleaning of the respiratory tract, helping to eliminate unwanted particles (allergens and particles from contamination).
- It does not present side effects.
- Helps to reduce bronchial hypersensitivity.
- The environment in which Halotherapy is carried out produces a relaxing psycho-emotional effect.
- In the fight against smoking, it facilitates the cleaning and expulsion of mucus and with it the unwanted particles.
- Increases lung volume.
- Greater physical performance is achieved for sports activities and for those who need a large lung capacity such as musicians and singing professionals, athletes, cyclists, soccer players, swimmers… etc.
- It is NOT DOPING, it is a natural technique, which makes it suitable for professional sports activities.
- On the skin it has a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect. Increases elasticity, softens the skin and reduces swelling. Promotes healing.
Under this premise, we decided to create our controlled Halotherapy center unifying the natural concept of the salt caves with the best existing technology ensuring the best results from both worlds.
At Sal y Salud we firmly believe that the natural complementary practice of Halotherapy can help improve the quality of life.
WHO IS IT FOR ?
WHO IS IT FOR ?
DISCOVER OUR SALT CAVES
The CSIC (Higher Council for Scientific Research) has published on Thursday 04-May-2020:
"Sodium chloride (SAL) has been identified as an effective biocidal agent against SARS-CoV-2, Fu-Shi Quan (2020) states the following:" NaCI-coated filters proved to be highly effective in inactivating viruses from the influenza. Regardless of Subtypes and storage in adverse environmental conditions. Our results can be applied to obtain a device for the prevention of a broad spectrum of airborne pathogens for epidemics and pandemics of respiratory diseases. "
our salt caves
We are delighted
We started going with my little daughter as a baby and the change was so positive that now we go the whole family every time we need it or just for prevention.
We recommend it 100%.
In addition, the treatment is familiar and professional.
It is helping me a lot with my emphysema. I also noticed that my skin and mood improved. I leave replenished. Wonderful care from Daniel. It's nice how he takes care of everything and everyone. I'm delighted.
Mon- Fri: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm